This car is absolutely gorgeous and it’s in the best shade of blue ever! If you aren’t familiar with Santorini then you might not understand why this is the Santorini Blue M3. Santorini is a famous city in Greece that uses a specific shade of blue to paint their roofs, fences and more.
Lets move on… I have been following Mode Carbon for a long time on Instagram, and when I saw this M3 I fell in love right away. The e92 M3 has always been one of my favorite cars. With the addition of Mode Carbon’s front and rear addons it makes this car look even sharper in that Santorini blue. Check out the pictures and you’ll see what I’m saying.
Just a quick glance will also tell you that this M3 means business. The mods it received turned it into a real track beast and they include:
– Mode Carbon GTS V2 Front Lip Spoiler
– Mode Carbon LM Series Rear Diffuser
– Mode Carbon Side Skirts
– GTS Rear Wing
– OneEighty Custom Headlights
– Stoptech ST-60/40 BBK
– KW Clubsports
– APEX Racing EC-7 Square 18×10 Set-up in Anthracite
– ESS Full Exhaust with black thermal coating
– Toyo R888s 275/35/18 all around
– Apex Stud Conversion
– Treawearletters tire lettering
– iND appearance package and tow hook w/cover
The engine wasn’t modified, the owner deciding that, for now, the 420 HP and 400 Nm (295 lb-ft) of torque are plenty to feed his adrenaline needs. As for the future, we’re willing to bet that a supercharger kit will be added to the mix. We’ll just have to wait and see if we’re right!