There are thousands of cars on Instagram. We randomly stumbled on a photo of Joey’s Audi A5 and we immediately fell in love with the car. We sent Joey a message and before we know it, Joey has already set up a photoshoot with James to take new pictures for this feature!
Joey fell in love with the A5 when his really good friend Moon had one and he had to get one himself. He got his hands on his own A5 3 years ago and has been modding it since that glorious day.
Huge thanks to Joey and James! Check out the Q&A we had with Joey below!
Q & A
1. General Information
Joey Feroz Los Angeles, CA | Instagram: DIGGLO
2. When did you first get into the car scene?
Right when I got started taking Drivers Ed..
3. Why did you choose this particular year/model car? What inspired your build?
One of my really good friends, Moon had one, so pretty much bit him…..
4. How many years have you been building the car?
I have had the car for exactly three years. It has gone through a few different versions, this current version took a couple weeks.
5. What was the hardest obstacle you came across while building the car?
I have had zero problems building the car, Supreme Power is the best shop to deal with….
6. We see more and more automotive enthusiasts choose either air ride or static… what made you decide to stick with air/coilovers?
This car was static for the first 2 years, but changing to air has changed my life. I don’t have to worry about steep driveways, the comfort of the ride is better but importantly the way it looks when it is aired out while parked!
7. What are your future plans for this car? Or new car?
Maybe another wrap color or unless Liberty Walk sponsors me with a wide body kit, this car is done
Just “likes” on IG, lol
9. DIGGLO’s Instagram Shout Outs
James Lee aka @Food4Audis My personal photographer
Kerrick Pun aka @kerrickp from Supreme Power and my little brother who had a huge part in building my car..
Audi Club Inland Empire aka @audiclubie My Squad! Rich aka @aiir6 Norn aka @big_norms4
Audi A5 2.0T
GIAC Stage 1 with E85 tune
Avery Gloss Grey Wrap (Nardo Grey), ENLAES EB8C full carbon fiber aero kit, OEM Audi S5 Black Optics Package
Rotiform IND-T 20×10.5 square setup
Toyo Proxes T1 275/30s
Stoptech 380mm BBK red calipers
Airlift Audi B8 Kit with V2 management